Tuesday 7 June 2011

So Hi! This is me (Jess) photographed on the West End during a weekend in London. I have recently adopted the love of Blogs! and spend hours and hours a day browsing and reading any that interest me... and obviously it has inspired me to start my own!

 I actually have been dwelling over the idea of creating a blog for quiet some time but being from the west of the west of Ireland., having a blog is still considered something foreign.. INFACT alot of my local friends would look at me with four eyes if I even mentioned blogs.. ha! so i was really deciding was i brave enough to branch out... i dunno will anyone ever know This exits to be honest but hey it will be an adventure :)

I have always had a creative streek, love drawing, in fact i doodle on almost everything.. my art teacher in school wanted me to go to Art college but my brain overpowered my heart and i did science (yes disappointing to all the romantics out there).. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE clothes...  i really only have properly gained a sense of personal style since going to college.. as once again being from a small town has sheltered me from the outside world.. but now i love it all!!! infact just looking online for outfit ideas has caused me to discover the blogging world...

I plan to do outfit posts as thats what i enjoy viewing the most.. and want to do something i have a passion for.. off course il also use this to post up my daily thoughts and happenings... SURE WHY NOT

JMG x

1 comment: