Wednesday 8 June 2011

Another Wintery Summer


Cardigan: Topshop
Top and Skirt and Knecklace: Forever 21
Tights and Shoes: Newlook

Hehe! my very own outfit post! awfully fun!! 

I came home this evening from work in the wind and rain.. and couldnt find anything to do with myself (besides watch the newest "made in chelsea" episode online) so i decided lets get cracking on post 2 of this blog... Yes the woolly cardigans have still not been packed away for the summer and by the looks of it, they probably will be staying a vital part of my wardrobe for the next 3 months knowing Irelands weather!! boo...

As much as I have become an addicted blog reader.. I haven't an absolute notion how to really start my own blog. Even just designing my page is a struggle.. But i guess i better just wait to see how much i take to this whole being a blogger thing before i go creative crazy!! and do i have to literally go around linking my blogs to people so it actually gets seen??? EFFORT

Anyway this is my style and me!! Sorry its cheesy mirrors pics but all I have at the moment is a crappy small digital camera! let me know what you think??

JMG x

No comments:

Post a Comment