Wednesday 8 June 2011

Belated Wishlist

I know this dress is already all gone out of Topshop and EVERYONE has them in a selection of a different colours. But I'm actually obsessed with this Burnt Orange version. Its so gorgeous!! and looks so flattering on as well.
Currently checking it up on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.ie/Topshop-Burnt-Orange-Lace-Flippy-Dress-Size-12-BNWT-/180676925721?pt=UK_Women_s_Dresses&hash=item2a112f1919#ht_500wt_1156
and i think this is an insane price to pay for it! Why oh why didn't I get it at the time! so alas I'll have to play the waiting game, and wait for another to be put up for bidding. . . . . .

Waiting game sucks! lets play Hungry Hungry Hippos!

JMG x

5 comments:

  1. £80! That person must be laughing... wish I'd done the same. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I'd bought one for myself when they were in stock. Why have they sold out so quickly dammit?!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a look on missguided.co.uk, the have some very similar and cheaper ones :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great website suggestion! actually have never been on it!! dresses are fab and a little less pricey compared to that ebay price haha... tanx! x :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this colour too. I have it in cream and wanted it in Blue but i wasn't quick enough. It is such a flattering fit. Very pretty. I wish that the shops did more like this, i have noticed that dresses with longer sleeves is so rare! x

    ReplyDelete