Monday 13 June 2011


Pistol Panties Lella Plka Dot Bikini - Asos

So I discovered this bikini in the sale section on Asos like 2 weeks ago. It was down from something craaaazaaay like 170 euros to 25.. so I thought wowzers thats a bargain! and got it. 2 weeks later.. it arrives!!! Curse living in the middle of no where on the most Westest corner of Ireland possible.. anybody else would actually have it in the 5 working days they advertise! I also am going to Greece for a week with college friends on Friday so I was starting to worry it wouldn't come on time! 

Here it is anyway. I like it. The picture on Asos showed a more pinky red colour.. whats it called? but its pretty much red sadly! I still like though, so fairly happy with that out of the blue splurge :D

JMG x

2 comments:

  1. So cute, I love polka dot bikinis but haven't got one yet. Have a great holiday! x

    Natalie | Just a Thought

    ReplyDelete