Tuesday 14 June 2011

Oh Mr. Sun


Top: Topshop
Scallop Shorts: Topshop
Sandals: Primark
Necklace:  Forever 21
Hat: River Island

Spent the past few hours packing for my trip to Greece this friday, and I ended up getting a little carried away trying on outfits in front of the mirror (as you do ;)  Sorry again about the poor quality  and not really being able to see me! 

The scallop shorts are one of my absolute favorite purchases as of lately!  I have packed like 4 pairs of shorts but see myself probably just wearing these with everything! They fit really well and are comfy too.. i only hope that with a lack of iron over there, that the little scallops don't all turn up! This would make Jess vewy sad! 

I actually cannot wait for the holiday. I'm in my 3rd year of college but since January, I have been on work experience in a drug manufacturing company doing very manly laboursome work.  So I'm pretty much gagging for an excuse to get a week out of there.. wear nice summery things .. (not steel cap boots, hairnet and a lab coat.. attractive right?) and get up to mischief with my girls!!! YAAAY!!!

Im still struggling with this packing. Been thinking of things for the past few days that I better bring but off course i cant think of one thing now.. what do I definitely need??

JMG x

2 comments:

  1. Love the little glasses necklace. We have a pair of black one available from our jewellery shop. Would love to know what you think of it.

    Hope you have a fabulous holiday! x

    ReplyDelete